Topics

For Sale - Videos, HO, O, etc.

Ken Clark

For Sale - Videos, HO, O, etc

Message #4365 of 4365 < Prev | Next >

Holiday Featured Items

Oriental Limited "Powerhouse" USRA 2-8-8-2 N&W tender, Painted black,
not lettered, Excellent in box $325

WSM Mk-10 2-8-2 custom painted Minarets & Western #103 $475

PFM Crown GN N-3 2-8-8-0 Factory paint, Very good condition, original
box 1974 run, $950

Red Caboose "O" Scale GP-9 kit, Southern Pacific, Scarlet & Gray,
Untouched ready to complete in original box, $175 (original list price
$299!)

Weaver Hi-Rail (Lionel) RS-3 Factory Paint Espee #5448, Excellent in box, ready to complete $125

I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G
scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads,
particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and
narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my web
pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection that I
haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular item.

2011 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm>

2011 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm>

Used Video Sale - Three for $12 plus shipping
VHS video guarantee - ยจFor any video tape (without copy protection) purchased, I
will copy the tape onto a DVD-R disc and include the disc for a 50 cent handling fee.