[HOsteam]

Allan <booboobear_1@...>

Hi all:
I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each

10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.00 each

10 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.50 each

Allan

PS Although I may end up in another scale my Love will always be for STEAM, the only way to fly!

> Keeping the memory of steam alive!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Allan <booboobear_1@...>

Update:

I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each

10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.50 each

10 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.50 each

Allan

PS Although I may end up in another scale my Love will always be for STEAM, the only way to fly!

> Keeping the memory of steam alive!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Demetre Argiro <argirode@...>

I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but
my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each

10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.50 each

10 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.50 each

I don't have a clue what you are talking about here ? ? ? ? ?

Allan <booboobear_1@...>

Demetre:

They are hopper cars made by MDC! After 5 strokes I don't have a real good memory and forget some details!

Allan

> I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but
my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

> 4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each
>
> 10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.50 each
>
> 10 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.50 each

I don't have a clue what you are talking about here ? ? ? ? ?

Allan <booboobear_1@...>

I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each

10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.50 each

10 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.50 each

These are all MDC Hopper cars! sorry I forgot some detail!

Allan

Allan

PS Although I may end up in another scale my Love will always be for STEAM, the only way to fly!

> Keeping the memory of steam alive!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Allan <booboobear_1@...>

I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each

10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.00 each

19 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.00 each

These are all MDC Hopper cars! sorry I forgot some detail!

Allan

Allan

PS Although I may end up in another scale my Love will always be for STEAM, the only way to fly!

> Keeping the memory of steam alive!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Allan <booboobear_1@...>

I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each

10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.00 each

19 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.00 each

These are all MDC ore cars! sorry I forgot some detail!

Allan

Allan

PS Although I may end up in another scale my Love will always be for STEAM, the only way to fly!

> Keeping the memory of steam alive!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Demetre Argiro <argirode@...>

They are hopper cars made by MDC! After 5 strokes I don't have a real
good memory and forget some details!

OK, hopper cars. Thanx