[HOsteam] Intro and question

Andrew L. Homer <ahomer@...>

Hi Ken,

Nice job on the 2-8-0. I am working on a similar project. I
wondered if you would be willing to share some information? What
detail parts did you use? How did you move the cab back?

Thanks,
Andy
My name is Ken Martin I recently found and joined this group. I model the CB&Q
and also the C&Sng and have been for long time. While I have brass I recently
rebuilt a MDC old timer 2-8-0 as a CB&Q class D-7 This involved shortening the
coal bin, moving the cab back, removing and lowering the raised running
boards, then adding a lot of cast details. I have posted a picture to the
files area at:
http://www.egroups.com/files/HOsteam/ select Q3031

Question: I have a AHM/Rivarossi USRA 0-6-0 with the large flanges. Is there a
source of replacement drivers with smaller flanges or do I have to file them down?

Ken Martin

Keeping the memory of steam alive!

Andrew L. Homer (573) 446-1457
AHomer@coin.org