From: DLewis0163@aol.com
To: HOsteam@egroups.com
Subject: [HOsteam] IHC Premier Series 2-8-0 Consolidation
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 16:14:22 EDT

I am very please with the running of this, my new engine. I would like to
improve further its already remarkable good looks and fidelity to detail. I
have gone to the library and photocopied pictures of IC, C&NW, and UP 2-8-0
engines.
Has anyone tackled this engine from a superdetailing standpoint?
Thanks.
Don Lewis
Dixon, Ilinois

DLewis0163@...

Sure fits a GN or C,B,and Q without dome modification. Yet lots of other
things to change.
Don