From: Jim & Brenda [mailto:jandb@gcronline.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 5:37 AM
To: HOsteam@onelist.com
Subject: [HOsteam] Bachmann 2-8-0?

From: Jim & Brenda <jandb@gcronline.com>

Is the Bachmann 2-8-0 appropriate for the year 1930? Am switching from N
scale to HO, and the B'mann model is or rough appearance of the 2-8-0s
used by the RR I'm modeling. Am not going for prototype accuracy, but
want engines correct for that year.

TIA

Jim Flynn

Don't buy your Valentine a Gift by clicking here.

marshall <zephyr03@...>

From: Jim & Brenda <jandb@gcronline.com>

Is the Bachmann 2-8-0 appropriate for the year 1930? Am switching from N
scale to HO, and the B'mann model is or rough appearance of the 2-8-0s
used by the RR I'm modeling. Am not going for prototype accuracy, but
want engines correct for that year.
Depending on prototype (or lack thereof), the Bachmann 2-8-0 could fit
into pretty much any date from ca. 1925 to end-of-steam. It could be
reasonably backdated to 1910 or so.

Marshall