From: Robert and Pauline Powell <lgrp@norlink.net>
To: sterbejj@hotmail.com <sterbejj@hotmail.com>
Cc: HOsteam@onelist.com <HOsteam@onelist.com>
Date: Tuesday, 25 January 2000 15:52
Subject: [HOsteam] CONSOLIDATED 2-8-0

From: "Robert and Pauline Powell" <lgrp@norlink.net>

CASEY STERBENZ
HOPE THE ATTACHMENT PROVIDED WILL BE OF SOME HELP TO YOU

REGARDS

BOB POWELL

Nelson Kennedy <nelsonk@...>

I probably ought to nail my vote to the mast early on in the piece. I don't claim to be unbiassed!

I'm a NO.

Nelson Kennedy,
Christchurch, New Zealand.
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge and a little Espee in H0 are at:
http://downunder.railfan.net
Honourable Association of Good Guys and Irreverent Souls

Roger Aultman <raul@...>

From: "Nelson Kennedy" <nelsonk@chch.planet.org.nz>
Do you want to receive all file attachments (Reply YES)
or have files placed in the files area so you can download them at
your choice (Reply NO)

Nelson Kennedy,
Christchurch, New Zealand.
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge and a little Espee in H0 are at:
http://downunder.railfan.net
Honourable Association of Good Guys and Irreverent Souls
NO

Roger Aultman

--
http://www.nconnect.net/~raul/AA1.htm

marshall <zephyr03@...>

Marshall Thayer (getting 150 emails a day from 11 lists and already
suffering from slow download) votes NO.

Marshall

Tom Troughton, MMR <tomt491@...>

NO

Put them in the Shared Files area for us to download at our choice.

Tom Troughton
Jefferson City, MO

Alan Bone <alan200@...>

At 16:16 25/01/00 +1300, you wrote:
or have files
placed in the files area so you can download them at your choice
(Reply NO)

No thank you the 3 gifs took about 4 minutes extra to download
and took up space on my hard drive. I now have to find them and selete
them as I do not need them. Any pictures to be uploaded to the files
area so interested members can download them, other members can ignore the
files.

Thanks

Alan

in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, 60km south of Fremantle

Jack Wilson <jackwils@...>

NO
--
Jack Wilson