From: Leo Pesce <leo@sco.COM>
To: <HOsteam@onelist.com>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2000 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [HOsteam] P2K Y-3 2-8-8-2

Leo Pesce <leo@...>

The store I work for part time, finally got one of the P2K articulateds.

Wow! It is smooth as silk, the details are impecable, it even has a small
momentum when you shut off the throttle. I agree completely to the
comment made about being "a plastic brass".

One thing: there is a clicking noise while it is moving, very regular, once
per revolution, either way, and it seems to be diminishing as time and
running goes by (it is the demonstrator for the store). Anybody has any
comment on this noise? We thought it may be a cam for a (possibly future)
sound system.

Cheers
Leo

"Nelson Kennedy" <nelsonk@...

I've seen word posted on another group that they have all gone at
distributor level. I wonder if Al at ECMR managed to score some to sell at
$245.

Nelson Kennedy,
Christchurch, New Zealand.
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge and a little Espee in H0 are at:
http://downunder.railfan.net
Honourable Association of Good Guys and Irreverent Souls

From: Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@efi.com>

Has anyone who has received their's be willing to write a mini-review for
this mailing list? I've noticed a bunch showing up on eBay this week with
prices ranging from $249 to $349.

Thomas Beutel
San Francisco

Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@...>