Leo

From: thompson@signaturepress.com (Tony Thompson)

Leo Pesce forwarded this:
Apparently Proto 2000 has decided to do a steam engine, in what they call
their "Proto 2000 Heritage Steam Collection". The unit, a 2-8-8-2 is
modeled after the N&W #20xx series of units. Price is in the $375 range.
and asked:
Would this engine, any of its part be a candidate for an easy kitbash to an
SP
articulated.
The actual P2k locomotive is the USRA design, not the N&W per se, as it
was used by a bunch of roads. The P2K versions will have accurate tenders
and applicances to model the individual roads.
But no, it ain't at all close to any SP power.