From: Ashley Rachel Pollard [mailto:Ashley@apnix.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 1999 7:27 AM
To: HOsteam@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [HOsteam] Roundhouse MDC Models

From: "Ashley Rachel Pollard" <Ashley@apnix.demon.co.uk>

Thank you to everyone who replied. I will now go away and find out more
about the 0-6-0 S-8, 4-6-0 T-28, 2-8-0 C-3 prototypes.

I'm trying to model Santa Rosa circa the 1940s and want to feature the P&SR
interurban line. So I'm looking for models of SP/NWP steam appropriate for
the time. However, I'm not sure my modelling skills are up to building the
MDC models, but I might buy one after checking stuff out, and see how it
goes.
--
Ashley Rachel Pollard
Ashley@apnix.demon.co.uk