For Sale - Resistance Soldering equipment

SP4149

After the recent discussion on resistance soldering; I dug deep into my workshop
and found some interesting extras and orphans...

I have Hotip 200 watt units - used, working, with and without handpieces.

PBL sells the new Hotip units for close to $700, including the carbon probe $165 and the Tweezers $155.

This is the list of available resistance soldering units.  Shipping is extra.

Working 200W unit, good condition, with foot switch, no handpiece$125

Working 200W unit, excellent condition, with foot switch, no handpiece $145

Working 200W unit,excellent condition with foot switch, except shaft of selector switch broken in transit, repair or replace rotary selector switch $70

Working
300W unit, grunge condition, with foot switch, Hotip tweezers. $225

Working 200W unit, excellent condition, with foot switch, Hotip tweezers.   $195

American Beauty Resistance soldering list

I also have some used, good condition, American Beauty Fixed Dual Probe Style Handpieces for $65 (Note:
the taper pin terminals have to be replaced with ring terminals to use with the Hotip units)

Working 100 watt transformer with taper pin terminal dual tip handpiece  $125

Working 250 watt transformer with taper pin terminal dual tip handpiece  $195

WASSCO(AB) 500 watt transformer with taper pin terminal dual tip handpiece  $255

Working 1000 watt (350W, 650 watt selector) ring terminals
                   with HD carbon clamp tweezers for copper pipe up to 1"                 $245

Procraft Electric Soldering Machine 1000 watt two leads, no handpieces, untested $200

Shipping USPS Priority Mail based on actual package weight and destination address
Credit cards accepted thru Paypal with 3% fee added.

I send a Paypal invoice for records purposes,
you can pay by check or money order and deduct the 3% Paypal fee

 In addition to the soldering handpieces I posted earlier

I have a variety of RS transformers available, private email for complete listing

I have Hotip 200 watt units and 300 watt units - used, working, with and without handpieces.

These are the older style units with brown (200watt) and green (300watt) labels

PBL sells the new Hotip units for close to $700, including the carbon probe $165 and the Tweezers $155.

American Beauty /Wasco Resistance soldering units

Working 100 watt /250 watt transformers with taper pin terminals and adjustible output

WASCO(AB) 500 watt transformer with taper pin terminal

Working Wasco1000 watt (350W, 650 watt selector) ring terminals
with HD carbon clamp tweezers for copper pipe up to 1" $245

Procraft Electric Soldering Machine 1000 watt two leads, no handpieces, untested $200

Shipping USPS Priority Mail based on actual package weight and destination address
Credit cards accepted thru Paypal with 3% fee added.

I send a Paypal invoice for records purposes,
you can pay by check or money order and deduct the 3% Paypal fee

ken clark

www.shastasprings.com

HO and Sn42