From: HO-Steam@groups.io On Behalf Of George Galyon via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:09 PM
To: SP4149 <ken@...>; HO-Steam@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HO-Steam] Remotoring WSM articulateds.

I absolutely would like to see this web page created.. your web page is one of my favorites.   One question re the 36" radius requirement...Our club regularly runs Big Boys (Trix ) through 30" curves with no running problems at all.  I don't know if any of the drivers are blind but I can easily find out.  And I can measure the lateral "play" also.  I also run an Westside 4-4-6-4 thru the same 30" curves (I removed the cab-to-tender short failure mode) without any running problems although I do worry about excessive wear on the gear train.  But the 4-4-6-4 is a uni-frame whereas the big boys and the 4-8-8-2s  are articulated (aren't they?).