From: HO-Steam@groups.io <HO-Steam@groups.io> On Behalf Of toptrain2100 via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2019 4:28 PM
To: toptrain2100 <toptrain2100@...>; HO-Steam@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HO-Steam] My Camelback HO Locomotives.

[Edited Message Follows]

Last of the Camelbacks I have that are complete and running is a pair of the Mantua Pacific Camelback's. The Mantua pacific camelback is a Lehigh Valley Prototype and LV is the only company to run them. They were the Lehigh Valley K1 class.
frank

                                     2303                                                           2004