Re: My Camelback HO Locomotives.

toptrain2100

Edited

The Central Railroad of New Jersey was always a big user of locomotives with wooten style fireboxes. Camelbacks were all over this road. The I4 class and I5 class were the most common in use during the steam era. These locomotives were not even available in brass. With 0-6-0 and 4-6-0 camelbacks the norm in brass. With only 2 brown books 1980 and 1994 I don't know everything missing 26 years of information. The way i got around the lack of I4 and I5 class available was to scratch build my own. Here are some photos.First the I4 class.

Now the i5 class.