From: HO-Steam@groups.io <HO-Steam@groups.io> On Behalf Of prgm_mgr
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:42 PM
To: HO-Steam@groups.io; rob.mclear@...
Subject: Re: [HO-Steam] Drivers

Hi Rob

If push come to shove, perhaps you can replace the driver center, either by using as a pattern the one you have that is correct or having them made by a local casting shop or even by printing them.

You could always get enough of the wrong size ones and file down the counterweight but thats a lot for 6 engines and would be very difficult to get them to match, even on the same loco.

I'm curious why you want to replace them in the first place? Are the ones you have on the loco the wrong size or is it a pulling issue?

Good luck

Mark