Drivers

roblmclear

Hello to all and sorry for the cross postings but I have six of the BLI modernized ATSF 2-10-2's that I would like to replace the drivers with the traction tires.   I have tried BLI, Greenway Products and Bowser but no one seems to have the required type of driver.   The diameter across the tread excluding the flange is .700 of an inch.   It is spoked and has a small counterweight.   I really don't need the axles although to have them mounted would be handy I can always put them on to the axles from the existing Broadway Limited axels providing they are the same diameter.   I have attached a picture of the type I am looking for it is the driver on the right in the picture as the one on the left is the wrong size of counterweight.   Hoping someone can point me in the right directions.