And hopefully for those who are trying to access lists on YahooGroups they may realize that the Oath Pledge is why their access has been denied.

ken clark

www.shastasprings.com

On 2018-06-22 12:35, Randy Largent wrote:

Hello.
Is this message just to keep us updated with the vagaries of Yahoo Groups and/or will this affect the IO Groups you have created?
Thanks
Randy largent

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:19 AM, SP4149 <ken@...> wrote:

Quietly over a year ago YahooGroups required list owners to have Yahoo mail accounts, or else, no access.

Oath Recently went further in regard to the Oath "Pledge of Obedience"

YahooGroup list owners were sent notice of the "Oath Pledge of Obedience" to their Yahoo.mail accounts.  Many, not like me never read messages in their Yahoo.mail accounts. May 18, 2018

   And many never saw the threat at the end of the message. (see below)

Please note that although our services will continue to be available under the existing terms for now, you will eventually need to agree to the new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in order to continue to use our services.

If you ignored the "Oath Pledge", don't expect support from Oath to access your list on YG.

On 2018-06-22 07:18, Walter Bayer II wrote:

Hi Don,

Looks like you are not the only owner that cannot access the group he owns. See

Regards,
Walter

-

mechanical solutions to mechanical problems
electrical solutions to electrical problems

HO and Sn42