FS - Resistance Soldering equipment

SP4149

After the recent discussion on resistance soldering; I dug deep into my workshop
and found some interesting extras and orphans...

I have Hotip 200 watt units - used, working, with and without handpieces.

PBL sells the new Hotip units for close to $700, including the carbon probe $165 and the Tweezers $155.

This is the list of available resistance soldering units.  Shipping is extra.

Working 200W unit, good condition, with foot switch, no handpiece$125

Working 200W unit, excellent condition, with foot switch, no handpiece $145

Working 200W unit,excellent condition with foot switch, except shaft of selector switch broken in transit, repair or replace rotary selector switch $70

Working
300W unit, grunge condition, with foot switch, Hotip tweezers. $225

Working 200W unit, excellent condition, with foot switch, Hotip tweezers.   $195

American Beauty Resistance soldering list

I also have some used, good condition, American Beauty Fixed Dual Probe Style Handpieces for $65 (Note:
the taper pin terminals have to be replaced with ring terminals to use with the Hotip units)

Working 100 watt transformer with taper pin terminal dual tip handpiece  $125

Working 250 watt transformer with taper pin terminal dual tip handpiece  $195

WASSCO(AB) 500 watt transformer with taper pin terminal dual tip handpiece  $255

Working 1000 watt (350W, 650 watt selector) ring terminals
                   with HD carbon clamp tweezers for copper pipe up to 1"                 $245

Procraft Electric Soldering Machine 1000 watt two leads, no handpieces, untested $200

Shipping USPS Priority Mail based on actual package weight and destination address
Credit cards accepted thru Paypal with 3% fee added.

I send a Paypal invoice for records purposes,
you can pay by check or money order and deduct the 3% Paypal fee

Chula Vista, CA 91921

HO and Sn42