From: HO-Steam@groups.io [mailto:HO-Steam@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Clark via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 12:17 PM
To: HO-Steam@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HO-Steam] C&O steam engine cab

Ron,
  Does you model have the diecast cab as part of the bolier, or the plastic cab?
I believe Mellor made replacement cabs for the Mantua Mikado, not sure how close to C&O they were.
Greenway at one time had replacement cabs for brass models.

Clover House has marketed phosphor bronze, wire, sheets, for several years. And then there is eBay

When you think outside the box,

You are out of the loop.

Chula Vista, CA 91921

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4623) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Change Your Subscription
Group Home
Contact Group Owner
Terms Of Service