Re: Varney Dockside

Jon Miller

On 3/3/2018 9:25 AM, Roger Aultman wrote:
because it has the valve gear, much to my surprise it had a gearbox, can motor and DCC decoder

    It appears that you got one that someone spent some time rebuilding.  I seem to remember that Varney sold a valve gear kit as an extra for this engine.  However gearbox and can motor were never with this engine.  Of course DCC was not even thought of then, let alone PCs.

    I would like to see some pictures of the motor, gearbox, etc.  Sounds interesting.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941