Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2018 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [HO-Steam] Varney Dockside

Yeah, this one would be a good candidate for a TCS WOW with KA.  It would be a tight squeeze, but has been done by others.

I am guessing that it mostly stalls on insulated frogs on turnouts and crossings.  It shouldn't stall on regular track or powered frogs.

One of these days I intend to do that.  I have a can motor for mine, but plan on keeping the original gearing.

Regards, Vic B.

Vic Bitleris Raleigh, NC