Bachmann Shay

Eric Lauterbach

Someone was nice enough to send me pictures of two
Bachmann HO scale shays that were at the Chicago Show.
If these pictures are any indication of the quality of
these engines, than they are possibly the best of the
recent steam that has been put on the market. The
detail is amazing and from what I heard, they had one
running and it was running very nicely.
Also, Athearn had their 4-6-2 on display and it will
have blacked rods and drivers. It looks really nice. A
picture is up on www.onerrave.com
The bad news is that no new steam was announced in HO
scale. (besides the offical annoucement on the AThearn
4-6-2)
Eric

http://im.yahoo.com/