[HOsteam] New poll for HOsteam

HOsteam@...

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the HOsteam group:
I find that some models/gauges have features that I don't find or utilize in HO Steam. After 60 years I still enjoy the smoke and chuff of American Flyer Steam. What about HO Steam Smoke and Chuff?
Created by: sp4149
  1. I don't like Smoke and Chuff in models
  2. I've never tried owning/operating an HO Steamer with smoke and/or chuff
  3. I like Smoke, but the options in HO are too limited
  4. My Favorite HO Smoke system is (Add Option for that brand)

Thanks!