To: HOsteam@...
From: HOsteam@...
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:16:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [HOsteam] Starting Over!

Hi Kenneth,

I did find out that Athern now owns Roundhouse but they appear to not be producing any Roundhouse products.

I live in a SMALL retirement closet so I am going to be limited to a small switching module.

When I moved to Seattle 15 years ago I sold my 40 year accumulation of HO stuff. 1700 items for $25K over a 5 year period. Now I wish I had some of it.

Bob Macklin
Seattle, Wa.