FS – UPDATE -- HO 4-6-6-4 RIVAROSSI CHALLENGER – PRICED TO SELL

dandrewscan

UPDATE:  Please note – I have been asked to clarify that the 4-6-6-4 offered here has RP25 Flanges on all wheels – not the old “pizza cutter” flanges of the older Rivarossi models.   This 4-6-6-4 is able to smoothly travel on Code 70 rail.  Thanks to those who asked for this clarification.  All other aspects of this offer to sell remain unchanged as shown below.

Good Day Folks – I have one HO Rivarossi 4-6-6-4 Challenger Steam Loco for sale as follows:

This is a Rivarossi 4-6-6-4 Challenger factory painted and lettered as Union Pacific #3716.  Unit is packed in its original factory red box and Styrofoam.  All details are intact and the unit is in almost new condition.  The locomotive has less than 1 hour of light running time on it and it runs smoothly.

If you would like a photo of the unit I will be pleased to email it to you.  Please send me your email offlist.

I checked on ebay -- comparable and even older 4-6-6-4 models are currently being shown at 125 US$ and higher plus delivery costs.

My price for this loco is 95 US$ plus you will need to add actual shipping cost to your address.

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.

Prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually only takes a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full to the relevant jurisdiction.

Please contact me directly with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@...

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews