Re: [repowerandregear] Re: Testing that New Locomotive PDF page

Michael Murray

Would love it if you would consider making a video of the presentation and submitting it to Model Railroad Hobbyist's TrainMasters TV.

Would also love to see a similar video (or series thereof) showing the actual conversion of an old smaller brass model (say a PFM Shay?) to a can motor and, if you're really feeling gutsy, inclusion of a DCC sound decoder and some type of keep-alive device.  I love the slides you post on your website but I'd like to see a video of the work as it progresses, not just a video showing the loco running before/after.