Testing that New Locomotive PDF page

Ken Clark

All,
  Sorry for all the frustration, only a few were able to successfully download the Powerpoint file.

At the suggestion of some I have converted the presentation to a pdf file.

The good news is that the PDF file loads great on Mozilla Firefox

The so-so news is that the file loads on Chrome but without a page advance function.

The bad news is that on IE9 I get errors, loading errors, pictures don't load  I don't use IE9 so I haven't upgraded which could be a problem.

In any event hopefully more can view the pdf file below.

http://shastasprings.com/repower/Testing%20That%20New%20Locomotive.pdf

Chula Vista, CA 91921