Scratchbuilt tender, sound test

Kenneth Rickman

Hello folks,

I believe I've mentioned my construction blog on these tenders previously, and last night I finally posted my first ever YouTube video. I recorded the new tender making some noise on its own. I figure some of you here might be interested. There is no motion in the video (the tender was sitting still, and the camera was on a tripod), just sound. I am considering adding some polyfiber batting inside the tender to improve the sound, and I need to seal the opening around the speaker a bit better.
http://youtu.be/jnpN-Q3sxlg

Ken Rickman

--
Kenneth Rickman