From: John Hagen <sprinthag@...>
To: HOsteam@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:45 AM
Subject: RE: [HOsteam] Taking a Athearn Genesis pacific apart

Ron,

I just uploaded a new file about improving the Athearn Genesis Mikado's
performance by Dr. Wayne from zealot.com. While it goes much beyond what you
are requesting it begins with removing the mike's shell which I hope will be
pretty similar to removing the pacific's shell also. Hope it helps.

John Hagen