From: Sandy <smb@sc.rr.com>
To: HOsteam <HOsteam@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 4:43 pm
Subject: [HOsteam] Micro Engineering frogs

I have installed ME Code 70 turnouts and I have just started running test trains. I started with a Bachmann Spectrum ten-wheeler, stock. The engine visibly seems to lift whenever it goes through the frogs. It's not one turnout but all of them.

Did I get a bad batch? Has anyone had to file down the flange way in the ME turnouts? How can that be done?

Sandy Bridges