From: mikenguy9 <mikenguy9@yahoo.com>
To: HOsteam <HOsteam@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 11:11 am
Subject: [HOsteam] American Flyer in H0

Any one have an engine with the smoke unit in the tender?

I have one and not sure what to do to get it to function (run, blow smoke).

bought it on ebay ( mistake #1)

seller said it ran on DC. the engine worked but not the smoke unit.
it is in the tender.

some steam engins are AC. I know I had one. ever try to replace the coupler? easier to buy another engine, so I thought.