Re: [HOsteam] Repowering Guide - Motor RPM Table

Ken Clark

Larry,
I created it using MS Web Expressions; I used to use Front Page 97; I'm still learning :)

For me the madding aspect is that the Table looks different on Firefox, Chrome, and IE than it did on Web Expressions.

Fortunately I plan on updating the table with new motors and suggestions in the near future. I still have another 20 motors I could test,

but some of them are hard to get; why tempt the unwashed masses? The list of 26 motors I hope provides a useful cross section.

For version 2, I may propose some new motors and solicit comments. There can be an information overload.

Chula Vista, CA 91921