From: robert_kirkham <rdkirkham@live.ca>
To: HOsteam <HOsteam@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 10:46 pm
Subject: [HOsteam] Bachman 0-6-0 drivers

Hi there - I normally lurk here, but am getting into a project involving 52" drivers and need some help. Hopefully someone on the list has worked with the Bachman 0-6-0 and taken apart the drivers/axles. I obtained a junk Bachman drive gear and if the drivers are easy enough to use, may obtain another junk model (I'm modelling an 0-8-0). But when I look at the drivers on the model, it lookslike the valve gear is all revited - no obvious screws or nuts. So - does anyone have experience taking these apart and have any advice on how I should go at it?

Thanks in advance,

Rob Kirkham