From: locoi1sa <locoi1sa@comcast.net>
To: HOsteam <HOsteam@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 4:27 pm
Subject: [HOsteam] Re: Did I mess up?

Thank you Ken.
The spots I soldered were mostly on the inside or where it was new brass parts. I figured the stripping portion would also attack the glue. Do you strip the clear before detailing? What do you do between the detailing and painting stages to protect the brass from tarnish? This is my first brass paint job and my first complete paint job in at least 20 years.
Pete