From: locoi1sa <locoi1sa@comcast.net>
To: HOsteam <HOsteam@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 2:14 pm
Subject: [HOsteam] Did I mess up?

Hi group.
I have started a re-detail project on a Westside K5s pacific. The details I could not solder on cleanly I glued on with thick ACC. Should I have stripped the clear lacquer off first? What is the best way to strip it and with what stripper? Will the stripper be a problem with the glue? Here is a photo album of this project.
http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j348/locoi1sa/K5s%205698%20project/
This is my first brass painting project.
Thanks a bunch.
Pete