Re: [HOsteam] Scratch building article in MRH

Robert Deffinger

Love the article, Ken! I'll be following it and already got new ideals from you.Thanks for sharing your modeling!Bob D.
To: HOsteam@...
From: krickman1@...
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:20:29 -0400
Subject: [HOsteam] Scratch building article in MRH

I don't know how many of you have seen this, or are interested, but this

month Model Railroad Hobbyist (a free online modeling magazine) has

started a four month series on scratch building a steam locomotive in

styrene in HO. And yes, that's me - I'm a little proud of this, as it's

both my first article and my first scratch built locomotive.

http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/magazine/mrh-2012-06-jun

--

Kenneth Rickman

Salisbury, NC

Fundamentalism: from "Fund" : Give me money, and "Amentalism": No brain.