Re: [HOsteam] Bowser kits

mwbauers

They sell updated motors with an integrated pinion gear for the kits from a third party, and on the Bowser site.

I'm not sure what motors are in the kits. But the kits seem to be darned good to begin with and if you have to replace the motor for a modern can.

Well, that still might be ok.

Best to ya'
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee Wi, USA

On Jun 16, 2007, at 4:23 PM, mike rosz wrote:

I heard they were pretty good years back but just could not come up with that much cash at one time.
I did bu a Round house kit but it is still in the box.
Reinhard Peters <reinhard@rub-peters.de> wrote:
I wonder if the Bowser steam engine kits have good quality.

The 0-6-0 seams to have an up to date motor but the motor of the 2-8-0
looks some what outdated.

I would be glad to get some opinions.