From: Arved Grass <a_grass@...>
To: <HOsteam@...>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [HOsteam] Rivarossi

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:22:05 -0700, "Leonello Pesce" <pesce@...>
wrote:

No, in the 50's Rivarossi made most if not all equipment to OO scale,
which is not 1/87. I am not sure if OO is 1/72, but Rivarossi made most
of their stuff at 1/80 (roughly).
Tell me this doesn't include the cab forward. Please tell me it doesn't.
Lie to me if you have to. No, wait, OK, don't lie, let me down gently,
OK?

- Arved
Modeling the Southern Pacific, from AC-4s to AC4400CWs