From: Thomas Beutel
To: 'HOsteam@onelist.com'
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 6:27 PM
Subject: [HOsteam] Remember Aristocraft?

From: Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@efi.com>

Hi All,

While we are all discussing the upcoming resurgence of steam in HO, does
anyone on this list remember the variety of locos that AristoCraft made in
the 1950's? I'm too young to remember those days, but I'm constantly
enjoying seeing (new to me) Aristo HO steam locos appearing on eBay and at
meets.

From what I can tell, there was a resurgence of interest in
turn-of-the-century (1900, that is ;-) steam and AristoCraft fed that
interest well.

Cheers,
Thomas Beutel
San Francisco