Casey Sterbenz wrote:

From: "Casey Sterbenz" <sterbejj@hotmail.com>

Bob,

I've not seen anything recently either, like since the end of February. I
just looked at the archives and the last message there is one I remember
getting back then.

Seems like HO Steam really is a quiet list - 258 messages since the list
started last year. On the O-Trains list I'm on there are often 50 messages
in a weekend.