[HOsteam]

Allan <booboobear_1@...>

Hi all:
I should keep these since I may want to use them for another scale but my Wife says they must go! I have some HO-Steam cars I want to sell:

4 Each 22' Taper Side undecorated $6.75 each

10 Each 22' Taper Side Great Northern $7.00 each

10 each 22' Rectangular Side DMIR $7.50 each

Allan

PS Although I may end up in another scale my Love will always be for STEAM, the only way to fly!

> Keeping the memory of steam alive!
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor