-----Original Message-----
From: David Forsyth [mailto:forsyth63@yahoo.com]

Imagine what could be done using todays modeling standards and materials,
this would be a scratch builders paradise and stump the bejeezes out of
everyone. Watch out for a 1/87th scale environmental disaster if it were to
derail into our casting resin rivers!

Curious, does anyone know what became of the model? How serious a project
was this?
--
Best to ya,
Mike Bauers