OK, no attachments

Nelson Kennedy <nelsonk@...>

Extrapolating the results from the small returns so far, I have turned off
file attach (I thought it was an automatic feature of onelist). If there is
a late surge of overwhelming YES votes then I might have my arm twisted -
but I can't type whilst my arm is twisted, so there!

Thanks guys.

Now back to steam. Anyone seen a picture of the Spectrum Decapod yet? It
wasn't on the Bachmann page last time I looked. It would be good to have
URLs of images posted here.

Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge, a little Espee H0 are at
http://downunder.railfan.net
Honourable Association of Good Guys and Irreverent Souls