Re: [HOsteam] Begging for help

mwbauers

Rob Kirkham wrote:

I'm not sure what those domes looked like, but domes were recently discussed on the CP SIG yahoo list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cpsig/

One approach is to contact the brass manufacturers and see what they have as parts stock. Another is modifying domes available - I like to build up layers of Squadron green putty and ACC on top pf the brass domes found in Walthers catalogue. Examples were posted to the CP SIG files section.
It could be much faster to just go and make them.

I can upload classic d-i-y diagrams from model steam engine scratch building books if you would like the info.

---
Regards,
Mike Bauers
Milwaukee, USA