Re: P2K Y-3 2-8-8-2

Leo Pesce <leo@...>

The store I work for part time, finally got one of the P2K articulateds.

Wow! It is smooth as silk, the details are impecable, it even has a small
momentum when you shut off the throttle. I agree completely to the
comment made about being "a plastic brass".

One thing: there is a clicking noise while it is moving, very regular, once
per revolution, either way, and it seems to be diminishing as time and
running goes by (it is the demonstrator for the store). Anybody has any
comment on this noise? We thought it may be a cam for a (possibly future)
sound system.

Cheers
Leo