From: Jon Miller [mailto:atsf@inow.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 8:42 AM
To: HOsteam@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [HOsteam] Small can motors

From: "Jon Miller" <atsf@inow.com>

NWSL was supposed to be replacing the Sagami motors with a new line. I
don't know if that has happened or not. There is no listing on there web
page only email for their motor listings.
The "Ultrascale" site has some Buhler 3 pole (segment) motors at 14mm x
17mm. Personally I don't like 3 pole motors, but???? This is a UK site and
you would have to order them from there. Let me know if you are thinking
about an order as I wish to get some wheels and other items from them. You
might want to look.
http://www.ultrascale.co.uk/products.htm

Jon Miller
AT&SF