For Sale

David Bunte

I have decided to sell my SAA-2N NANO VNA. I see them currently listed from $110 to $126.

This unit comes with the carrying case, and all of the loads, adaptors, and cables originally provided. It is in pristine condition and was only used once or twice for less than 30 minutes total.

I am asking $75 if I do not have to ship it. Because I am moving VERY soon I would like to wrap up the sale quickly.

Thanks,

Dave - K9FN
765-714-7618

Carl Luetzelschwab

Dave,

Is the NanoVNA still available?

Carl K9LA

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 12:15 AM David Bunte <dpbunte@...> wrote:

I have decided to sell my SAA-2N NANO VNA. I see them currently listed from $110 to $126.

This unit comes with the carrying case, and all of the loads, adaptors, and cables originally provided. It is in pristine condition and was only used once or twice for less than 30 minutes total.

I am asking $75 if I do not have to ship it. Because I am moving VERY soon I would like to wrap up the sale quickly.

Thanks,

Dave - K9FN
765-714-7618

David Bunte

Carl -

Yes it is.

Happy New Year to you and Vicky.

Dave - K9FN

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 5:51 AM Carl Luetzelschwab <carlluetzelschwab@...> wrote:
Dave,

Is the NanoVNA still available?

Carl K9LA

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 12:15 AM David Bunte <dpbunte@...> wrote:

I have decided to sell my SAA-2N NANO VNA. I see them currently listed from $110 to $126.

This unit comes with the carrying case, and all of the loads, adaptors, and cables originally provided. It is in pristine condition and was only used once or twice for less than 30 minutes total.

I am asking $75 if I do not have to ship it. Because I am moving VERY soon I would like to wrap up the sale quickly.

Thanks,

Dave - K9FN
765-714-7618

Carl Luetzelschwab

Dave,

I'll take it. Shipping it is probably cheaper than me driving down to pick it up, so add in the cost of shipment and I'll put a check in the mail.

Carl _

David Bunte

OK - I should be able to have it on the way on Monday.

PayPal is also OK if you do that... but however you like is OK.

Dave - K9FN