CW Fun

Mike Wetzel

In case you haven’t heard of this (I hadn’t) morsel.fun is a cw copying thing similar to wordle.  Generally one word a day sent by CW but there is also a practice mode with words and callsigns starts at 40 WPM but can be reduced.  FWIW

Mike W9RE

Justin N9TTK

I've been playing this for a couple weeks now, fun little game for sure. Make sure you go into settings and turn on "hard mode" to close the spacing
of the letters.

Justin Ogle N9TTK

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022, 1:47 PM Mike Wetzel <w9re@...> wrote:

In case you haven’t heard of this (I hadn’t) morsel.fun is a cw copying thing similar to wordle.  Generally one word a day sent by CW but there is also a practice mode with words and callsigns starts at 40 WPM but can be reduced.  FWIW

Mike W9RE

David, N9KT

morsel.fun didn't go to a good website for me (can you post the actual URL, please?. But I did find: https://alexanderell.is/posts/morse-codle/

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 1:47 PM Mike Wetzel <w9re@...> wrote:

In case you haven’t heard of this (I hadn’t) morsel.fun is a cw copying thing similar to wordle.  Generally one word a day sent by CW but there is also a practice mode with words and callsigns starts at 40 WPM but can be reduced.  FWIW

Mike W9RE

Justin N9TTK

https://morsle.fun/

Works for me, try to copy and paste this one.

Justin Ogle N9TTK

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022, 3:09 PM David, N9KT <davids@...> wrote:
morsel.fun didn't go to a good website for me (can you post the actual URL, please?. But I did find: https://alexanderell.is/posts/morse-codle/

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 1:47 PM Mike Wetzel <w9re@...> wrote:

In case you haven’t heard of this (I hadn’t) morsel.fun is a cw copying thing similar to wordle.  Generally one word a day sent by CW but there is also a practice mode with words and callsigns starts at 40 WPM but can be reduced.  FWIW

Mike W9RE

David, N9KT

Ah, Mike had it morsel vs morsle