FW: Karen Moak, KM8Q, Celebration of Life, Sunday, 1 May 2022, 2 PM

Dave Chasey

Forwarded for Ken – KM8AM.

….Dave – N9FN

From: Ken Moak <KM8AM@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2022 6:42 PM
To: DAVID A CHASEY <n9fn@...>
Subject: Karen Moak, KM8Q, Celebration of Life, Sunday, 1 May 2022, 2 PM

Dave, please forward to the group.

Thanks

Ken

As you may remember, Karen Moak, KM8Q, peacefully ascended to Heaven on Monday 4 May 2020 at home with Ken and Kenny at her side.

Due to Covid, we were unable to provide any services at that time.

Well, now we can!

A “Celebration of Life” will be held at the Westville United Methodist Church on Sunday, 1 May 2022 at 2 PM.

76 N. State Route 560, Westville, OH 43083

Westville United Methodist Church 76 N State Route 560 Urbana, OH Clergy - MapQuest

It is informal and lunch will be provided by the Women of the Westville Church.

If you’re in the local area, I would enjoy your company, but totally understand if you cannot make it.

Thank you for being our friends.

Currently, masks are optional.

I’ll send one reminder near the end of April.  If you don’t want/need a reminder, please drop me an email

Please forward as you see fit.

Ken Moak, KM8AM

937-408-6672

Ken@...