7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mike Kasrich

Fox/hound mode

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mark E. Musick

Thanks Mike. I just worked him. Number 319 on 40.

73,
Mark, WB9CIF

-----Original Message-----
From: HDXCC@groups.io <HDXCC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Kasrich
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 23:41
To: HDXCC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HDXCC] SV2RSG

Fox/hound mode

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Tim K9WX

He came back to me but I never saw him send me an RRR or a 73.  Is he sending confirmations like that?

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 6:59 PM Mark E. Musick <markmusick@...> wrote:
Thanks Mike. I just worked him. Number 319 on 40.

73,
Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mark E. Musick

Yes, he sent me RR73.

I saw him send your signal report Tim, but like you I didn’t see him send you a RR73.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Tim K9WX

I'm not copying him now.

Mark, send me a sworn affidavit in triplicate that you saw him come back to me.  I'm sure that N9LF will take your word in lieu of a card.

Tim K9WX

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 7:18 PM Mark E. Musick <markmusick@...> wrote:

Yes, he sent me RR73.

I saw him send your signal report Tim, but like you I didn’t see him send you a RR73.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mark E. Musick

Tim, I’m glad you hold my word in such high esteem. HI

I take it he only does QSLs and no LOTW?

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mark E. Musick

Tim, I’m still copying him at -5.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Peter Pauly

Thanks.  Worked him.  He was -4, I was -16.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 12:34 AM Mark E. Musick <markmusick@...> wrote:

Tim, I’m still copying him at -5.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Tim K9WX

It seems that sometimes he signs as SG2RSG and sometimes as SV2RSG/A

image.png

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 7:48 PM Peter Pauly <ppauly@...> wrote:
Thanks.  Worked him.  He was -4, I was -16.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 12:34 AM Mark E. Musick <markmusick@...> wrote:

Tim, I’m still copying him at -5.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mark E. Musick

Good job Peter. Is that an ATNO?

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mark E. Musick

I worked him as SV2RSG. That was what he was sending when I worked him. I’ll have to log it as SV2RSG/A for it to tally as Mt. Athos in the log.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Peter Pauly

<< Is that an ATNO?
Yes it is and they are always appreciated.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 12:50 AM Mark E. Musick <markmusick@...> wrote:

Good job Peter. Is that an ATNO?

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

McClain Richard

Thanks for the email alert.
I worked him for an ATNO. Hope I can get a QSL. He doesn’t use LoTW.

73,
Dick, KD4S

On Nov 30, 2021, at 7:34 PM, Mark E. Musick via groups.io <markmusick@...> wrote:

Tim, I’m still copying him at -5.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Doug Rose N9DR

Thanks!!
Worked him for ANTO.

Doug N9DR

On Nov 30, 2021, at 7:55 PM, McClain Richard <dickmcclain@...> wrote:

Thanks for the email alert.
I worked him for an ATNO. Hope I can get a QSL. He doesn’t use LoTW.

73,
Dick, KD4S

On Nov 30, 2021, at 7:34 PM, Mark E. Musick via groups.io <markmusick@...> wrote:

Tim, I’m still copying him at -5.

Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Mike Kasrich

Good job!

On 11/30/2021 6:59 PM, Mark E. Musick wrote:
Thanks Mike. I just worked him. Number 319 on 40.

73,
Mark, WB9CIF

On 11/30/2021 6:39 PM, Mike Kasrich wrote:
> 7.056 right now 23:38z. Good time to pick up Mt Athos on digi and 40m.

Bob Burns AK9R

On 11/30/2021 7:25 PM, Mark E. Musick wrote:
Tim, I’m glad you hold my word in such high esteem.
I will vouch for your high level of moral and ethical values.

<grin>

P.S. for those who don't know: Mark was one of the VEs who signed my CSCE in 1991 when I took the Technician test. In other words, he's responsible for me being an amateur radio operator. In return, I have to give him "flowers" every now and then.

Bob...