Re: LOTW

David, N9KT

On LoTW it's super simple. On the main LoTW page click on "Select WAS Award Account":
LoTW0.png

On the next page, click on "Application" on the left:
LoTW1.png

On the next page, select the ones you are applying for and then at the bottom, click "Continue":
LoTW.png

On the next page, verify your order and click "Continue" at the bottom:
image.png

I think you've got it now. The rest of the pages are Name, address, how you are going to pay, etc.

-David, N9KT

On Sat, Mar 19, 2022 at 7:29 AM WM PRICE <billp7634@...> wrote:
I know the vast majority of you have earned your WAS years ago, but I just recently accomplished it with all my antennas in my attic. I am having one hell of a time trying to figure out how make an application for recognition on the LOTW site. Does anyone have some insight into this? I have uploaded my logs over the years to LOTW and they have all of them. Of course I belong to QRZ where they have your log and they automatically tell you when you have qualified for a certain award, but LOTW is ridiculously hard to figure out how to apply for the award. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

BillĀ  W9AI

Join HDXCC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.